cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help reg sapscripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pls can anyone guide me reg the various elements such as /E (denotes the text element). May i know the difference between I1 and LN.

In my form, I have a single differents columns and only two symbols are defined with LN whereas the other are defined with I1. But in the form everything do exists in the same line.May I know the reason behind it.

Then in main window there is a code block (case statements) which is similar to the code in the driver program. I wonder why is that implemented here again if it is present in the driver program. Pls provide some sugestions reg this.

To include the text in the form, usage of INCLUDE needs some clarification. INCLUDE symbol OBJECT xxx xxxxx xxx.

I need to know what should be used in symbol and xxxx xxxx xxxx.

Pls help me out to get clarified on these issues.

Regards,

Revathi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Syntax

/: INCLUDE name [OBJECT o] [ID i] [LANGUAGE l] [PARAGRAPH p] [NEW-PARAGRAPH np]

Check this link for further information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/d1/802fd3454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm

LN & l1 check for these in the PARAGRAPH formats.... and the CASE statement can also be used in Scripts and based on the condition it till print the corresponding values..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) /E is a format key/tag column. But, I1 and LN are not format keys.

2) The code might be for some refernce .Check if the parameters are all similar. Or comment it and see the difference.

3) To include symbol, u can find the icon on the top of the editor. You can use it. Just do f4 for detailed information

Or if you want to add, then INCLUDE textname OBJECT textobject ID textid.

This is the syntax.

textname ---> Customer-defined name of a text or a graphic.

textobject----> application object

textid -

> St for user-specific standard texts.

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

What you are saying is Paragraph formats define in you script.

we can write the code inside the script and pass it to driver program.

INCLUDE statement is used to include the standard text.

Check the SAP SCRIPTS Documentation for the same.

rgds

Aeda