Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

result recording in inspection lots

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have maintained sampling procedure fix1 in all inspection plans. So, for one batch after GR, one inspection lot is generated and for each MIC in that lot there is only one line entry for result recording in QA32. But for RMs, i want the number of samples to be root over (n+1), where n is the number of containers in an incoming batch of RM. Also for each inspection lot generated for all materials (RM, FG or SFG) i want to do multiple result recording against all MICs and want the mean value of the results for an MIC to be considered as that MIC's finally evaluated result. What are the configuration and master data required for this type of sampling and result recording. Please suggest.

Regards

Sm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl creat sample drawing procedure

in 'Primary samples' tab add formula in ACc. to the formula. IF P2<=4 THEN P2 ELSE SQRT (P2)+1

attach sample drawing procedure to inspection plan.

For second issue for multiple RR,

create sampling procedure .valuation mode should be mean value within tolerance range and inpsection points with sample management. add you samples like 1, 2, 3 etc as per you RR requirement.in sample field.

attach it to MIC and MIC should with control indicator Single results , optional charecteristic,

it resolves your issue. pl revert for any assistance.

Edited by: Rahul Borse on Nov 18, 2009 10:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But for RMs, i want the number of samples to be root over (n1), where n is the number of containers in an incoming batch of RM.+

I think this is possible by sampling scheme.Create a sampling scheme with maximum possible (n+1) combination.But here there is one constraint,that is sample size will depend upon lot size & not on number of container.

Also for each inspection lot generated for all materials (RM, FG or SFG) i want to do multiple result recording against all MICs

This is possible by selecting the **Inspection points ** iin the task list header such as "free defined Inspection points"

this will allow you to do multiple result recording.

Also in MIC select the single result recording with scope not fix.this will also help you.

want the mean value of the results for an MIC to be considered as that MIC's finally evaluated result

In sampling procedure select the Valuation mode as : Mean value within tolerance Range.

I hope this will add some value

Regards

Sujit