Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No central person is assigned to Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using srm 3.0 with ebp 4.0

While updating the org strcuture we deleted the Position entry & the assignment for one user.

Also the BP entry was deleted using bupa_del.

we have few shopping carts open in the system which , so we used users_gen and recreated the user in org struture but now when we try to display the shopping cart via bbp_pd we get message.

No central person is assigned to Business Partner. ID 4259F7DCC67E3C9AE1000000C6D07530

Message no. CRM_CENTRAL_PERSON003

also on using the portal when we try to monitor the shopping cart and then display the line litems we get message system error in check_status_sc (LBBP_MON_SCF50).

can some one tell us what do we need to do to correct the error.

Thanks.

R.M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am getting same error while viewing the details of shopping cart in BBP_PD. We also get an error if we try to view the shopping cart in Monitor Shopping cart in Portal. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE for that user position

and repairing that user

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, Padhi is correct you need to update the new BP in SC. If there are not many Shopping Carts by this user then you could manually update the new BP in crm_partner table for all the SCs. Thats what the report would do actually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the BP for the user after creating again. It should have changed, that's why you are getting this message. So you need to update the new BP in the shopping cart. There are some reports to change the requestor do some seach in SDN forum you will find it. Once you update the new BP in the shopping cart you should be all set.

Thanks

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padhi,

Thanks for your clarification, I was not able to locate the reports that you mentioned,

Can you please let me know report name again.

Thanks & Regards

R.M.

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Change all relevant entries for the BP in table CRMD_PARTNER(Partner Function 16), eg: address etc. Best is to compare with a ones which are working.You can also run FM BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE. I hope this helps.

Let us know if you have any issues

Rgds

Saj