cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW_IDM- LDAP (ADS) Initial Load issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving below error when I ran LDAP (ADS) u2013 Initial Load. Could some one please help me?

addEntry () - Exception:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00926: missing VALUES keyword

Thanks,

Shekar.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

I don't think there's enough inforamtion here. Do you know what pass this is? What SQL statement might be being executed?

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mat,

Thank you for the quick update. How do I know what SQL statement has been executed? I fallowed step by step of Configuration Guide. I have selected use case SAP NetWeaver Portal where Corporate LDAP Directory as Leading Identity system. I am running LDAP (AD)-Initial Load (from template) after I have created Dispatchers, Repositories, Identity stores and changes have been made in Global Constants as per the config guide. I am getting huge log file with hundreds of row and almost all of them are same error (u201CaddEntry () - Exception:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00926: missing VALUES keywordu201D)

At the end there is warning messages that u201C Pass stopped by scriptu201D

And (u201CException executing select * from sapLDAP-TEST-POC2user - Exception:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly endedu201D

And then at the last row Warning as u201CJob aborted by initialization scriptu201D.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Shekar.M

former_member207428
Participant
0 Kudos

What version / patchlevel of IdM are your components and database ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chan, I would do the following:

1. Just to be on the safe side take the "-" out of your database table name

2. Make sure that you can execute the select statement in your SQL client using the same credentials as runtime is using to access sql.

3. Based on your error message it looks like you are using Oracle. The select commands normally run under the given user schema such as "select * from mxmc_rt.yourTableName".

4. If none of these work, check your Oracle db under the appropriate schema and make sure that the temp table in question is being created. If not either the table name you are using isn't liked by Oracle or your given mc credentials do not have appropriate access to create tables under the given schema.

Good luck,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Scott. The "sapLDAP-TEST-POC2user" could be a problem. Special characters (other than alphanumeric) can make SQL queries fail and should be avoided for names in the Identity Center. Try changing the name and rerunning your job.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> (u201CaddEntry () - Exception:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00926: missing VALUES keywordu201D)

> At the end there is warning messages that u201C Pass stopped by scriptu201D

> And (u201CException executing select * from sapLDAP-TEST-POC2user - Exception:java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly endedu201D

Try renaming your AD-repository from LDAP-TEST-POC2 to LDAP_TEST_POC2. Since that's where the dashes come to your table name.

Edited by: pasikuikka on Nov 22, 2009 9:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your help. Oracle Issue has been fixed after renaming the Repsitory from LDAP-TEST-POC2 to LDAPPOC.

Thanks,

Chan