cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters Usage on Mobile 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I try to use some parameters defined on help sap [document|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/17a790d8000064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm] more especific usage of MobileEngine.AWT.PREFERRED_HEIGHT and MobileEngine.AWT.PREFERRED_WIDTH, i need to specify my mobile client container a full screen, i set these parameter but does not work.

I use Mobile Net Weaver 7.1 client.

Someone can help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using AWT as the presentation layer?

I use eSWT, 7.1 SP08 PL01 and WM5 on MC9090

To get full screen, we use this application called AppCenter that does a lockdown\kiosk mode.

It removes SIP, Start Menu and somewhat consistently the tools menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alan!

Thanks for reply! So i use eSWT, i only implement my application using web dynpro for mobile handheld.

You coments that you use appCenter, how to do it?

Regards, Ronaldo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Type AppCenter in Google, should be the first result.

It is a Motorola product. It was the only way we could get full screen and no menu bar for MI 7.1

Not sure what you use and if compatible.

It will have a GUI interface for setting options like

hide Menu

hide SIP

hide Start Menu

though I would say it is not perfect, but it was good enough for our business sponsors who did not want our end-users have access to Start Menu, Toolbar Menu, or changing SIP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for reply Alan!

Yes it is a method to do workaround, how you said, it is no perfect but one time the MI does not permit to show application in full screen this is a "fix" solution.

One more question, for use of appCenter, i have to purchase a registration key, do not you?

Regards, Ronaldo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using a Symbol/Motorola device so it is part of license so it was part of package from Symbol VAR.

There is a reg folder included in install file with instructions about running some registry file if that's the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using IPAQ WM5 and on the folder only have reg for device of motorola.

It is a little problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I implemented a solution with smart device project in .Net and it fix my problem, but it is a anormal scenary.

I likely know if is possible to invoke sync internally on my application without use menu-> sync but belong a button on screen, do you know if it is possible?

Regards, Ronaldo.

former_member206242
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It is not possible to invoke sync internally throught the application.

You will have to use the Sync menu option provided by the framework.

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply!

Solved my question but you read it on SAP documents? I did MOB100 and i heared about a possibility of invoke sync internally on applications, but i do not found how to do it.

Regards, Ronaldo.

Answers (0)