cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS url to process a particular tab of R/3 transaction

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where in I need to generate an ITS URL to process a particular tab of a R/3 transaction.

The scenario is as below.

I am passing some parameters from my WD application to the transaction iView (Transaction CC04) and have set the option 'Process first screen' of the transacion iView to true.

Well if you check out, CC04 has many tabs like material,equipment and functional location. When the transaction is opened the default tab that is seen is that of the Material.

Now here is my problem.

1) when i am passing the parameters from the WD application for a Material BOM, the first screen is processed and the details of the material BOM is displayed. (http://< WAS SERVER>:<PORT>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-client=000&sap-language=EN&%7Etransaction=CC04&MARA-MATNR=CPU&~okcode=ENTER)

2) but when i am passing the parameters from the WD application for an Eqipment/Functional Location BOM (note that this is not the default tab for the transaction) i am taken to the first screen of the transaction. The required tabstrip is not processed. (http://< WAS SERVER>:<PORT>//sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-client=000&sap-language=EN&%7Etransaction=CC04&&EQUI-EQUNR=AER&~okcode=ENTER)

I would like to know how I can send the equipment details and navigate to the equipment details screen directly.

Any pointers in this regard will b helpful.

Thanks

Nithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i did a little bit of research, turned on HTTP watch to see what URL gets passed when you click on the tab Equipment and noticed that it appends

TabName=6 to the url (equipement is the sixth tab)

but when i tried in URL with or without the Fcode (FCEQI) for equipement tab its not working, it just points to the first tab.

I will do a little bit more research and if i find anything i will update this thread.

Regards

Raja