cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping materials for discounts:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please tell me how to workout the following scenario please!

I have Products like 1,2,3,4,5,6......

I have introduced the discount for 1,2,3,4 @ 1% , the dealer will get the Discount only when he takes all these 1 to 4 products in as a group, if the dealer miss to take even a single product out of the above group he will not get the discount on any of the product of that offfered 1% discount.

Can any one answer this please?

Regards,

Skumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by development.Take sales order user exit and ask abaper to write code accordingly.As per my knowledge no configuration settings available for this if customer buys at a time 4 or more materials in sales order he is eligible for discount.

regds

Jagan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing thread since no has clear idea about it.

Regards,

sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes to my knowledge it can be made possible by using a condition type with the Group condition option (see under Group Condition section - Group cond. field) being ticked in it settings (eg: K005).

Then under the Group condition section Grpcond Routine field add a routine in such a way that in a particular Material group say X (Product 1,2,3,4...) discount should be valid only when all the products are bought out.

But there is a concept called Bundle Pricing .... i need to check on it... give me some time....will let u know if i find any better way of satisfyiong your requirement.

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on Nov 18, 2009 1:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you so much for the initial / basic information.

I am trying with the given option, i will revert with the result.

Kind regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution is not as simple as it looks. I dont think you can achieve this by mainatining the condition as a group condition and then hard coding all the 4 materials in your group formaula.

I can think of two options:

Option 1: Maintain a header condition as manual condition type. If in the sales orders all your relevant 4 materials are available then the user will input the header condition and the same 1% will be applicable for your materials. Dont maintain this header condition as Group condition. If you do then the 1% will be distributed to each line based on the quantity / value. If there can be other materials along with these 4 materials in the same sales order, then maintain the Manual condition as Item condition and input at each line .

Option 2: You need to have a z table with the 4 materials. Then during sales order save, this z table should be read and then apply the discount accordingly. Hard coding the materials in the code is not a good idea.

Hope this helps

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I have been trying with the option, but there are several problems in it.

And the Option second what you gave is linked with ABAPER n needs time for it. But i think as per the reply given by SAP 2020, there is a option for this kind of requirements in "Bundle scheme / Discount / Promotions", hence i would like to wait for the reply from SAP 2020.

Bes regards,

Skumar