cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to release billing document to accounting...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing one issue.

When I try to release the billing doc. to accounting....system is unable to create accounting doc.

System is telling foreign trade data incomplete

Can i know what is this foreign trade data and where it is maintained.....and how it is related to releasing billing doc. to accounting.

I am able to see the G/L account in Account Determination in Billing Document but the same is not determined in Sales Document.

Kindly note that All the other configuration is done properly.....

Valuable suggestions are welcome

Thnx in advance

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The foreign Trade data is missin in the Billing document

Goto the Header--->foreign trade tab and also at the Item , maintain the values. and try to release the document to acconting.

If the foreign trade data fields are in grey mode, then goto the tranasction code VI14 for your Billing document and change the FOREIGN TRADE DATA.

Now try to release it.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable input.

But I am using billing type ZF2 which is working properly for other scenario. And we dont maintain any foreign trade data in the billing doc. still it is giving error.

One observation from me is, at item level in billing document when you go to For trade / customs tab, there is one field called statistical value and currency of statistical value.

In my erronious billing doc. system is showing currency as USD as statical currency with no value.

In the normal process it is not there in the billing document. I think if i could remove that currency then i think i will be able to post the document. But that field is grey.

Kindly tell me from where the value is copied.......

thnx in advance

sagar

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u are facing this problem for Domestic business then check this OSS Note 354222 - Foreign trade data incomplete for domestic business

If Export business(check ur customer's country in his master record) ..then check the blow thread..

Reg,

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Nov 18, 2009 8:01 AM

Edited by: Jagsap on Nov 18, 2009 8:03 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

The statistical value shows the value of goods when it crosses the border during export or import. It can be zero.

What about other scenarios? Is the system showing currency as USD or INR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks again

For other scenarios there is no currenct at all......the field is blank and grey....

Can anyone know where this field is maintained

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Problem is solved. I had maintained other country in Customer master than country of plant though it was domestic sales.

Thank you very much for all your valuable inputs.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

Goto Billing document change mode (VF02) .Then select Goto -> Header -> foreign trade/Customs.On the right hand side, in the item details we can see the incompleteness analysis. Click on that and enter the missing data. now the system radio button turns to green. Then you can release it to accounting.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Goto Billing Document Change mode. Here select the foreign trade tab. Here maintain the suitable foreigh trade .Then the radio buttons turns to Green. Now save the Billing document.

Regards

Jyothi.

Edited by: jyothi. on Nov 18, 2009 5:59 AM