Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding Profile

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What significance rounding profile has?.....for example if my client wants the qty to b 20 always,in tat scenario this rounding profile can b used?.....also guide me where are the controls for this rounding profile.......Thanks in advance...............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ROUNDING PROFILE is used in the MATERIAL MASTER -- Sales organisation view 1. (MVKE-RDPRF)

The PURPOSE of ROUNDING PROFILE is , it will adjust the ORDER Quantity to the Delivery Quantity.

For example , if the sales order Quantity is 90 , Base unit is EA and the Sales unit is PAC and the condition is 1 Pac = 15 EA

You will maintain the Rounding profile with Threshhold values as

1-20

21-40

41-60

61-80

81-90

If the Qantity exceeds the first threshold value , then system will round up the value to the next 30

This is not related to the rounding the Value nearest to the Whole number in Delivery, This is mainly used in the Planning run.

Please revrt back if you need more clarification

regards,

santosh

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for ur answer.........so if I want my sale order qty to b 20 pieces always ten is this requirement can b achieved thru rounding profile?.....if so ten it has a similar functionality of min order qty ryt?.......looking for ur reply....thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can try this with setting the threshold limits correctly

regards,

santosh

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any1 answer for this query?........................