cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyDMS 7.0 SP4 with Windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is anyine working with EasyDMS 7.0 SP4 and Windows 7 at the same time? Is it working OK?

The simple logon gives me an error.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

EasyDMS 7.0 does not support Windows 7. But I think everything except toolbar should work.I tried EDMS7.0 in windows 7 and found toolbar not working,but other features seems to work. Hopefully future releases of EasyDMS may support windows 7.

Jomerce

Edited by: Jomerce PJ on Nov 18, 2009 6:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone have new informations?

We have to migrate more then 200 User to Windows 7. Most of them are using Easy DMS.

At the moment all our tests show that only the Toolbar does not work. We do not use any CAD-Integration etc.

Best regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes only the toolbar does not appear in windows 7. Rest of the functionalities are working fine (based on my testing till date).

also, i belive there is new version of eDMS is in pipeline which will support Windows 7.0 as well.

Rgds

Anubhav

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

As i couldn't find your contact details, Please get in touch with me regarding the roadmap for SAP Easy Document Management.

Regards

Anuj

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Yea, even based on extensive testing, only two issues are found. Toolbar missing(major) and folders in Left hand tree view not disappear on log off(minor). Otherwise every thing should work. But I think upcoming EasyDMS release supports windows 7 completely.I think you can contact Anuj Parashar and discuss of options of getting new EasyDMS release earlier than its mass release date.I think that should definitely help you to deploy EasyDMS ASAP !

Jomerce

Answers (0)