Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic credit check

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have activated Dynamic credit check for customers with Reaction C(Warining with deliv.block), Status Bolck and Horizon 2Months.

Now say, A Customer credit limit is fixed as 10,000USD and i have created a sales order with the value of 12,000USD and sytem assigned a credit block with the warning msg and exceeded credit limit of 2,000USD, which is kept as open sales order .

Then, i created a second sales order with the net value say, 10USD...here system did not assign any delivery block or credit check and it let me to do delivery as well. (Here, i don't understand the logic why system is not assigning credit block as the credit limit of the custoemr was exceeded in the preceding sales order itself)

then again if i create 3rd ordr with the value say, 15,000USD system assigning deliv.block.

Kindly help me to understand the logic behind this sytem behaviour..

Reg,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Here i need to know how you have configured this dynamic credit check.

Credit limit has been given 12000 USD's. you have created first and third sales orders over the credit limit.So both orders have been gone to blocked status ,not yet delivered. Until you deliver the material system allows you to create as many orders as you wish but delivery can be done upto that given credit limit.

Try this scenario.

Get it release first sales order ( 12000 USD) by going VKM3 and deliver the qty.Next create any sales order system would pass warning message.

Regards

Jagan

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

I agree as it was a good explaination. Still can u tell me why is system letting me to do delivery even for a lower value sales order when my earlier sales order was blocked due to exceeded credt limit.

P.S:You r right if i release the first sales order it gives warning msg for next sales order though it a lower value.

Thanks,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Please try to envisage the scenario.You have fixed the credit limit and just created sales document.Physically customer has not received the stock.If you say your credti limit exceeded cant deliver what would be the response from customer. This is unfair. Standard orders may be created for given schedule dates or for reserving the stock. If PGI is done then genuinely customer is used credit limit. Is not?.

Thanks & regards

Jagan

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

That sounds like it would be acceptable.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Also select Dynamic in OVA8 and tick mark to Status/Block.

Regards,

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls check yr settings in OVA8 whether you have selected the filed "open orders".

Also pls check F.35 report ,it must show open order value i.e.12000USD.

Pls check & revert.

Regards

Sanjay