cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Data in Product View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After I run the heuristics,system is creating PurRequisition say in DC 1500 sourcing from 1510. But in the product view of 1510 location, there is no PurReqRel is visible.This is happening for some products. And also when I use Delete transaction, /SAPAPO/RLCDEL - Delete Transaction Data, I am getting the messages orders are deleted. But when I look in product view, orders are not deleted. This issue is for all the products. We are using SCM5.0. I have run all the consistency checks like OM17, time series check etc. Any one got the same issue?

Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards

Akthar

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Nov 17, 2009 1:54 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akthar,

Please check the following

1) Try creating a manual requisition in product view and check

2) Check master data in MRP views and purchasing views in

R/3 by taking a sample location product

3) Try running /sapapo/ccr for purchase requisitions/orders and

check any error is captured

4) Clear all the inbound and outbound queues of R/3 and APO

Confirm your findings

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check whether valid tlane exists. Also check mode of transport is maintained in Tlane.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aktar,

Check whether the TLanes are created properly. Based on your settings in Planning version, you may find quantity populated in Dist Recpt KF in SNP, but when you get to the details of it, there may be no source attached to it. You can check this by right clicking the KF value and show details. Look for source and destination. If no source is visible, then you won't find the PRR at Plant, which also means your TLanes are not created properly

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan