cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadmaps are not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

I have created a project and i have assigned the roadmap but in the Transaction RMMAIN - im unable to see the Graphical presentation , Would like to know - How to view the Graphical presentation Icons - Do the needful. Thanks in Advance.

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Chk Settings-> User Specific. You might have checked ENTRY VIA STRUCTURE. This will directly take you to the Roadmap Structure instead of Graphical Layout-> Roadmap Structure.

Also, you edit the items that appear on Graphical Entry screen in RMAUTH Txn->ENTRY SCREEN.

Thnx,

Waseem.

Edited by: Mohammed Waseem on Nov 18, 2009 9:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem ,

What you said is true - It was checked box in the User settings in the Entry via Structure. I tried to Uncheck it and tried in the RMAUTH initially i have got the popup saying - System settings doesnt allow you to change the Roadmap ( its an Information popup) after that landing to the main screen i have selected Entry screen tab - i got an another popup saying - The Current filter is being deactivated. Still i couldnt see any Roadmaps.

Please do the needful - how to go ahead from this point . Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RMMAIN Txn, once you uncheck ENTRY VIA STRUCTURE under SETTINGS-> USER SPECIFIC, you will be able to navigate thru' Graphical Entry Screen. After Unchecking, re-enter to RMMAIN. You can see the Graphical Entry Screen; Clicking on any item, it will take you to the respective node in the structure.

Also, you might have set some filters for the Structure. Check the FILTER STRUCTURE.

Does all the nodes are in Scope? Chk the Scope settings under EDIT->CHANGE SCOPE.

RMAUTH is used to edit the Roadmap. If you want to edit the Structure or the Graphical Entry Screen, you can edit it there.

Pls let me know if any queries.

Thnx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waseem,

Thanks for your response. I have done all the activities what you have guided. But still no change - still i couldnt see the graphics .

Regards,

Amrita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Is there any one - who could help me out in this - Please do the needful .

Amrita