cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I am trying to do delivery in (vl01n) and an error message 'Material not define for sales org. ARM1, Distribution channel..... Lang ..E' was displayed.

The Material was created for plant ARM1 and now extended to a new plant created. This error message was displayed at the point of doing delivery for the material in the new plant.

Pls what can i do to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to resolve this after maintaing the sales view in the material master. i discovered that VOR1 need to be manually maintained on our production client so dat the delivery table can see the material. VOR1 is to maintain common dist chann. in the material master.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please extend it to combintion of SALES ORG and Distribution channel and division through MMO1.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. i have extended SALES ORG, DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL, for the plant in MM01 .But i am still having the same error message displayed.

Pls is there any other thing i need to do to resolve this?

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread may help u

Reg

JJ

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the material master, for Basic data view the Description might not be maintained in language EN. And also check the following configuration on SPRO:

• Define Common Distribution Channels in T-code "OVR1" and Define Common Divisions in t-code "OVR2".

Hope this helps in resolving the issue !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use transaction mm01 to extend your material to sales org ARM1 and its division,the conception between sales org and plant is different...