Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order in the backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

we are using SRM 7.0, classic scenario.

we are implementing BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BAdI to change some data that is transferred to the backend for the purchase order creation.

i tried to set external breakpoint for wf-batch. however, it seems that this BAdI is not being called.

i also tried implementing BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, but still this BAdI is not being called during PO creation.

would you know what BAdI to implement to change the data that is transferred in ERP for the creation of purchase order?

regards,

kezia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PO created in the background is performed in BAPI_PO_CREATE or BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in R/3 system , so probably you have to set the brakepoint in the back ground and to check all imported parameters there not in SRM system.

Regards,

Desislava

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello desislava,

yes, i have successfully debugged when i tried setting an external breakpoint in BAPI_PO_CREATE1 FM in ERP.

however, I want to know what program or function module in SRM is calling this RFC enabled FM.

is there another BAdI to change the data that is transferred to the backend for the purchase order creation?

many thanks,

kezia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know it is only this BADI, at least for version 5 of SRM. I do not know how it is in SRM 7. But this BADI offers a wide range of parameters which can be changed- check carefully the parameters in the backend system, sometimes their name deffer from these in SRM.

BR

Desislava

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello desislava,

i just noticed that when i set a breakpoint in BAPI_PO_CREATE1 to debug, this BAPI was called by BBP_PO_INBOUND function module.

i just want to confirm if the function module BBP_PO_INBOUND is triggered only for extended classic scenario?

many thanks,

kezia

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi keiza

i think your guess is correct.

SRM uses the function BBP_PO_INBOUND in backend to create a PO.

if you see in this FM . the PO message creation might be commented .

i dont remember exactly but you are correct..

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello muthu,

can you confirm that BBP_PO_INBOUND is only used for extended classic scenario?

i am confused why this function module is being called when we did not activate extended classic scenario.

i tried setting a breakpoint in META_BAPI_DISPATCH, unfortunately it is not stopping there.

would you know any FM in SRM that calls this BBP_PO_INBOUND function module aside from B46B_DPO_TRANSFER as this FM is triggered only when ECS is active?

many thanks,

kezia