cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Message throwing errors - PI 71 EHP1 SP3 Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Testing in DEV after an upgrade and a SOAP message is throwing the following error

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID=610134e0fd7631009fce57a6584441a1; at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.AbstractLookupManager.getBindingByChannelId(AbstractLookupManager.java:173)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:431)

When I check the comms channel in RTWB I see the following error

Couldn't retrieve binding for the given channelId: Binding:CID=610134e0fd7631009fce57a6584441a1;

Further checks I've peformed include.

• Thread in SDN , followed the suggestions but still no luck.

• Testing the scenario via a HTTP call it works perfectly. So I know the problem isn't with the design or config.

• I've edited the SOAP adapter, saved, activated it and checked the cache update worked

• I have performed a full cache refresh. (In fact I've performed several)

• Tested the WSDL against the production interface (Still PI 7.0 SP12) and it works as expected.

In summary, I know the problme is with the SOAP adapter in our development system. I'm under the impression that a WSDL generated by a 7.0 system should work as it without any amendments. Is there anything more I can check/test.

I look forward to your replies....Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently a sender agreement fixes the problem. Strange that this is working in 7.0 without a sender agreement.

Resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Robert

I have exactly same problem. can u please detail procedure to fix myissue please.

thank u in advance