cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test XI- Reciever connection from RWB. (RFC-XI-WebService)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have built the RFC to XI to Web Services scenario. My RFC destination is yet to be created. But I wanted to test "XI to Web Services" part in the Run time Work Bench.

As per my scenario design I have to send 1. First Name and 2. Last Name as pay load and the webservice will accept the two parameters, concatenate the two strings and send "Full Name" to XI.

Kindly provide me the steps to test the Webservice part in my scenario from RWB.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. With the below provided steps you can monitor up to IE

Open Message/ Interface Mapping > Enter the details (First, Last Name)> Change the view to get the source code...just click SRC button--> Copy the entire payload --> RWB: Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine > Test Message> Enter Details --> Send.

2. If you want to see target then ask your web service team to provide target web service URL and details

Rgds,

MFH

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open Message/ Interface Mapping > Enter the details (First, Last Name)> Change the view to get the source code...just click SRC button--> Copy the entire payload --> RWB: Component Monitoring --> Integration Engine > Test Message> Enter Details --> Send.

Regards,

Abhishek.