Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Current Scenerio

when i am maintaining the Tax amount against tax code in transaction VK11 against condition type JIVP it is not validating the tax amount maintained e.g i can maintain any tax amount against one tax code i.e tax code V1 I can maintain 1% , 2%, 3% etc.

i tried to maintain the tax rate against condition type JIVP in FTXP but it is not taking that value.

so can anyone tell me what the configuration need to be done so that when i maitain the output tax code it should validate the tax amount maintained against that tax code, if it is matching , i should be able to save the document otherwise it should give an error.

Regards

Tara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

you can only maintain one that % which is been maintain while creating perticular tax code for single tax code u can have as per ur requirement if u want ask ur FI Consultant to create new ones.

If this is error for perticuler tax code do try to repeate process, maintain it in VK11 and again open the document and upadte if still not coming goto analysis in condition type and check whether it is reflectin in analysis or not.

Regarsd

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Nov 17, 2009 1:47 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tara

Under FTXP maintain 1% for V1 for your country.

Now try to maintain VK11 using this for your contry. Let us know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What error you are getting exactly.......

Sagar