Sales Document Item             MCVBAP     POSNR    
Sold-to party                   MCVBAK     KUNNR    
Division                        MCVBAP     SPART    
Partner                         MCVBPA     KUNNR

Now I have to add one more characteristics field, that depends on:

1. BusinessType (VBAP-ZZGART)

2. Division (VBAP-SPART)

3. Partner (VBPA-KUNNR)

The Problem is here, that I am not able to fill the new field on partner level, because in 99% I will have only partners on header level.

Is there any way to put custom ABAP into the Statistic program, that will fill the field?

It seems not a good Idea to change the automatically generated Statistic Report RMCX000**, at least it is saying "Do not chang this Report!!!"

Any Ideas are welcome.

thanks

Dennis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must create your own SIS and add this characteristics in MC*USER structure (where * is VBAP, VBAK, LIKP and so on for SO, deliveries, invoices..) with an append. Add it to a new field catalog. After, you must populate this zzfield in MC* structure with an userexit (check Note 144237 - SIS user exit: no partners, schedule lines, conditions, it suggest problems with perfomance and say you the available enhancements). I use ZZfields with MM movement in LIS, never with SD documents, but the method is this, append in the MC* structure, add the zzfield to a field catalog, and populate it with an userexit creating your own LIS.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Edaurdo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the referenced SAP Note is just saying thet there will never be a User Exit on Partner Level:

Also in the future, this information will not be provided at this point. During data enhancement the information is available via formulas and requirements during the definition of the update rules.

The Problem is it makes no no sense in the VBPA structure, because the new needed field is a mix from VBAP and VBPA.

Dennis

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis:

I tell you this note because this note tell you the exits availables in SIS (enhancements MCS10001, MCS50001, MCS60001):

"For data enhancement in the sales information system, the system uses user exits

EXIT_SAPLMCS1_001, EXIT_SAPLMCS5_001, EXIT_SAPLMCS6_001

EXIT_SAPLMCS1_002, EXIT_SAPLMCS5_002, EXIT_SAPLMCS6_002

In these user exits, no information concerning partners, schedule lines and conditions is available."

If you use subroutines to populate ZZ fields you will have problems in performance (as this note suggests us), but of course, you can populate it with subroutines.

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Nov 17, 2009 1:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

thanks for your help, it leads to the right direction.

In the SAP note the usage of Formula values for characteristics is mentioned. I tried that, and It seems to work for me.

Dennis