cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

central contract not getting distributed to backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are working on SRM 7.0 and backend ECC6, however we tried to created a central contract it is not getting distriubted to backend.

we checked the transaction types and number ranges both SRM7 and backend no issues regarding that, and maintained the IDOC message type BLAREL also in both the systems, but still the contract is not getting distributed to the backend system.

Could any one among you suggest or advice us what can be done to achieve this target.

I appreciate your quick response.

regards,

IGA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

BLOARD IDOC must have created in ECC after you release the contract in SRM system.

bd87

for today data

BLOARD - MESSAGE TYPE

How many contract created to day after you release the contract?

check queues smq1 /2 for contract oriented fM in srm side.

make ensure that connections between both systems.

BLAREL - is from ECC to SRM - Release values

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muthu,

Thanks for your immediate rresponse.

Idoc with BLAORD message type has been already maintained in the backend system.

when I checked in WE20, I found that it has been maintained in inbound parameters, and before creatin of the cental contract it has been maintained in ecc sysem.

can you please let me know whether the BLAORD should be maintained in both the systems or only in ECC, if so in which system as inbound paramaters and in which system as outbound parameters.

regards,

IGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your back end system? If you are using central contract management functionality in SRM7.0, you need to activate the relevant PI services. Pls check Note 1268821 - SRM 7.0 / ERP 6.04: Config. of Central Contract Management.

Thanks

Kiran

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI IGA

Whenever you release contract from SRM to ECC , BLAORD AND COND messages will be created by RFC .

thats why i requested you to check Contract BLOARDs are reached to ECC.

moreover check rz20 conract error

bd87

bloard

51 status code

once you identified the failure reson you can correct and distribute again

br

muthu