cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get list of bidders registered/non registered for a bid invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM system there is an option to register for the bid invitation. The bidder clicks that "register" button and he gets registered to that bid invitation.

Now where will I get the details of the "REGISTERATION" ( which table in SRM).

Thanks in advance,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

From my understanding, the "Register" button is more usefull in case of Public Bid Invitation, and in the case where another contact from selected bidders .

When clicking on "Register", this will add the current contact as a partner of the Bid Invitation, so he/she will be notified of further changes.

This will update the RFQ, and then can generate a new version submitted to purchaser approval before publication.

This is the way to accept bidders in case of public bid invitation.

For restricted bid invitation, this has limited effect: only add a new contact so he/she is in the list.

So, to answer your questions, look at RFQ partners (BBP_PD or CRMD_LINK --> CRMD_PARTNER).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe

I cannot find CRMD_PARTNER under CRMD_LINK.

Can you please explain furtther.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

With transaction BBP_PD, you can navigate through the data model. Here you will see partner details from table CRMD_PARTNER. But in fact this transaction does not display all the links, like those header links between RFQ header and partners. The data model is as follow: CRMD_ORDERADM_H --> CRMD_LINK --> CRMD_PARTNER, via a set GUID.

But you can also use function BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe

Thanks for your explanations.

But is there any field where I can get the information that "the particular bidder has registered or not".

I could only get the field Bidder Registeration deadline from the table BBP_PDHSB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.

There isn't any place where you can see that this bidder has registered or not.

Except if you look at document changes. Maybe you could see that vendor contact has changed the bid invitation by adding itself.

And of course except for Public RFQ, for which you don't have to enter bidder/contacts at the beginning. So existing contacts are registered ones.

PS: if the contact is already in the RFQ partners, the register button does nothing.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers