cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding PDF Print-Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to understand the printing process regarding simple PDF Print-forms.

I'm using the transaction PC00_M01_HRF, which generates me Renumeration Statements in PDF. If I press PRINT, the documents are stored in a spool job. Can you help me providing answers or documentation links that could help me on the following issues:

1) Where are this forms saved?

2) If this forms should be sent to an other printing center, what solutions are here seen?

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as for the source, I guess you can reach the template for the form in SFP using PAYSLIP as name, e.g. PYXXFO_SAP_PAYSLIP_DE_P. As for the output, I guess you can debug out this:

when calling the function module for the data passing to the form context (usually "CALL FUNCTION fm_name where fm_name is a variable with the right name according to the name you can get in SFP using F8) you can get data fp_form_out TYPE fpformoutput out of it. And inside this structure there are nodes PDF, PDL, XML, which you can use for "transfer" somewhere else to print it there.

I guess nobody will provide you the copmplete code how to do this. At least because I don´t understand why do you need such a thing. Maybe there is another solution, not that technical etc.

Good luck on this, Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello. In advance I must say I have no experience with this, but what I would try is:

- first try to debug the code and look for the form name. I guess you will find it using breakpoints on OPEN_JOB, CLOSE_JOB or FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME function modules.

- next if you have the name, you can examine that using SFP transaction using the name you´ve found.

- abound the spool jobs and other crazy basis stuff I know very litttle, I can only advise to work with your basis colleagues or solve it in Reader - I guess you can get this form into the Adobe reader and you can print it in Reader as you want.

Hope some of that helps, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

I have found that the forms are saved initially in TemSe, in Database, where temporary Objects are usually saved. The question is, how are the Documents physically saved there?

Regards!