cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How messages are sent in SOST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

We have implemented a workflow system. It was working fine before until I noticed that there are no more messages that can be seen in transaction SOST.

Before, when a user creates a document, there is a notification message that is being sent or queued and I can find it in transaction SOST. But now, it seemed that the messages are no longer queued. The last was Nov 3, 2009. The approvers however are still able to approve the documents via

Can anybody help? What are the processes that I need to check.

Thanks in advance.

Jun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check the SCOT settings for Sending the mails.

2. Execute the transaction SCOT and check the INT node settings. Confirm if these settings are in place.

3. If yes then Check SOST entries by specifying 'SENDER NAME' 'SEND METHOD' Under Sender Tab.

4. Select Send Status Tab and check all the checkboxes, click on Further.. Pushbutton to select The entries which are not in queue. I guess you can get it with either of the status.

Regards,

Vaishali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishali,

I checked INT node is sost and found out all values to be zero. What does this mean?

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did your workflow shows succesfull status of message sent.

If yes, pls checl the time zone setting on server as well as on sa application.

Thanks

Anil

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

in SOST,

second tap ; also select send.

could be that SCOT is runnin more frequent and that nothing is "waiting"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback

I selected "Waiting", "Errors", "Sent" and "Transmitted" but nothing is displayed.

Im wondering if there are jobs/process that was cancelled that caused SOST to be blank.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I selected "Waiting", "Errors", "Sent" and "Transmitted" but nothing is displayed.

If theres nothing queueing on SOST then most likely your workflow job is not running hence not sending the notifications via mail.

Check your workflow jobs

Regards

Juan