Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall Quality score Main criterian?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

In the T-code ME63 I can see Old score and New Score in my system. Now this New score is getting updated according to UD in QA11 but Old score is remaining 100 all the time. Can any one tell me how its getting calculated?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal

The changing of the score depends on the what is quality score you have attached to the UD code. If the UD code is rejected and the quality score is low then in the next evaluation ( ME63) the new score will change. Save the ME63 evaluation.

Again if you run the ME63 what score was shown as New score now will be shown as old score

Regards

Gajesh

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Please understand what I am saying. Its coming same even if I am doing one more GR and assigning score to lot from UD. According to you the previus new score will become old and after this inspection new score will come. Its not working in this way. Only change i am observing in New score column and Old score is as it is.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

kaushal ..

best way is drill down further the old score.

There is one option which will display you the inspection lots also in the ME63 drill down.You can do the same for OLD score & analyze.

You will understand what & why it is.

Also there is no such customization setting for the same.

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for your input and let me know how the GR inspection score calculated as audit and rejection/complaint computed.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

u2022 Goods Receipt (GR)

The goods receipt score is calculated from the quality score (QSc) for the inspection lots, according to the following formula:

QSc = (S1 + S2) / (n1 + n2)

S1 = Sum of quality scores for the inspection lots

n1 = Number of inspection lots

n2 = Number of deliveries for materials with a quality information record, for which no inspection lots exist.

S2 = n2 * QScmax

You can break down the GR score for the vendor according to the material and the inspection type.

Regards

Sujit

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks. Is this formula is internal seeting and we can not change it?

You can break down the GR score for the vendor according to the material and the inspection type By which T-code i can do this?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not change the formula as it is SAP default that is "7"

Also

By inspection type like 0101,0130 or 01 you can check the vendore score.this is possible by MCXE

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal

every time you run Me63 system updated the vendor score. if you had run this earlier system will now show you what was the earlier score and what is the new score.

If you press save the old score will be overwritten with the new score. it is only for comparison this option is given to see whether the rating has deteriorated or increased during the period

Regards

Gajesh

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If again I am doing QA for another lot and material then also Old score relain same. Only New score getting changed. Mean it remains 100 always. In ME64 also general evaluation score remain same. Can you tell what is the formula system is taking?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai