SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to creat a revenue commitment item ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all, I have a question about FM. system ECC6, PSM-FM actived, BCS actived

I would like to show credit posting to revenue without negative symbol in FM report, such as S_ALR_87012637. any I tried to change a revenue commitment item as bellow 4 scenarios, but cant get result i wanted.

1. Financial transaction:30;Commitment Item Category:2

2.Financial transaction:30;Commitment Item Category:3

3.Financial transaction:30;Commitment Item Category:2

Negative Budget Permitted: X

4.Financial transaction:30;Commitment Item Category:3

Negative Budget Permitted: X

if anybody know how to set up?

Best Regards

Shawn

8 REPLIES 8

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at this note, I think it will help you:

739815 Sign convention in BCS

Kind regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi, Mar,

Thanks for your quick reply.

but our problem occured in actul posting, not for budegt posting.

We would like to show positive number in report for debit side of expenditure/credit side of revenues. But now our system shows all debit side posting as positive number and shows all credit side posting as negative unmber, in spite of posting to expenditure or revenues commitment item.

Best Regards

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn

what settings do you have here? (extract from the note in question):

f) In Report Writer, this reporting tool uses its own sign

convention, see customizing activities under path Funds

Managenemt Government / Information System / Define Signs for

Information System

cheers

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi mar

We need reports display as following:

For budget value, expenditure/revenue account assignments display positive.

For actual value, debit of expenditure and credit of revenue display as positive whereas others.

According to notes739815, we set sign convention for Report Writer under IMG path Funds Management Government / Information System / Define Signs for Information System. This convention seems to reverse the sign of both expenditure/revenue and canu2019t meet requirement. Please find test result as below.

After setting this convention, in reports which only display budget value (eg. Tcode:FMRP_RW_BUDGET), budget value of expenditure account assignments appears negative and revenue account assignments appears positive. In budget/actual reports (eg. Tcode:FMRP_RW_BUDCON), budget value of expenditure/revenue account assignments appears opposite to budget report(eg. Tcode:FMRP_RW_BUDGET). However, when we drilldown to line item, budget/actual value of each items is the same with budget report (eg. Tcode:FMRP_RW_BUDGET).

Pls help to look into this problem.

thank you very much!

best regards.

Shawn

Edited by: Shawn on Nov 17, 2009 4:05 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

But did you enter positive amounts when creating your budget both for expenses and revenues?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I DID enter positive amount when post budegt for both for expenses and revenues. And we need reports display as following:

For budget value, expenditure/revenue account assignments display positive.

For actual value, debit of expenditure and credit of revenue display as positive whereas others.

best regards.

Shawn

0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

If the sign convention does not correspond to your requirements, you can create your own report in Report Writer, based on 4FM library and multiply by (-1) the desired key figure. Alternatively, you can change report layout in GRR2 - Menu - Formatting - Report Layout (tab Language-Dependent) and choose the option on 'no sign' for negative amounts.

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create revenue item with 30/2 combination and use positive budget inscription. Additionally, refer to the note which Mar has provided.

Regards,

Eli