cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall application from Pocket PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already downloaded application into Pocket PC. Now i want to uninstall all applications on Pocket PC and start Fresh synchronization . Can you please give me the Reference URL or Blog which explains uninstalling application from PocketPC.

The Reason is the existing application is giving PageNotFound(404) Error. I am not able to figureout the Problem. If you can help me out the reason for Page Not found it would be Great

Thanks

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madan

<b>If ur Problem is uninstallation of application I can Give u one solution</b>

one solution please remove the file mobileengine.lnk file from

windows --> StartUp --> mobileengine.lnk file just delete this and then restart the system and then it gets uninstalled.

<b>The Reason for the existing application is giving PageNotFound(404) Error is its not able to locate the file for startup</b>just try this this will start ur application

Goto MI installed folder in that click on <b>Start_me</b> link

it will automatically start the Mobile engine of client.

Pls award some points if u find this helpful . I am sue this will solve ur problem as i too had the same issues like and resolved in the same way

with regards

sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

I don't see any file on Pocket PC with mobileengine.lnk. can you please recheck the path and let me know the Update on it.

The Start_me link is pointing to the application Home Page.when i click application Url on Home Page, it is showing 404 Error.

is there any other way to uninstall application from Pocket PC.

Thanks

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan

i m not having the device rigt now with me to check but i can tell u the exarct file if u can tell me the file and folders u see there in windows startup folder do u see any yellowcolor file mobileengine... () just remove tht file and try uninstalliing it works

hey i can better guide u if u can bein chat in yahoo or gmail we can have immediate intraction and complete ur isssue in 10 min

Gmail id: meetsiddhu@gmai.com

yahoo :sid_cupiod@yahoo.com

bye

sid

Answers (0)