SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing account statement from streamserve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one doubt:

In my project, there is a need to print account statement (fpl9) and send to customer. We are using streamserve for invoice print, so if we need to print account statement as well via Streamserve, Will it pass through print workbench and get converted to RDI format to be accepted by streamserve? If no, then pl let me know if some other process is followed.

Thanks in advance,

Trip

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Check the application form : FI_CA_ACCTINFO it will create a rdi file.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple answer is yes. StreamServe can handle any RDI data stream from any SAPScripts (including via Print Workbench), as well as XSF (which is the same for SmartForms) and XFP (which is the same for PDF-based print forms), as well as a large number of other formats...

In Print Workbench you can enable RDI for the relevant Application Form and Form class for account statements. Also discussed in this thread:

But apart from passing the RDI data to StreamServe in SAP you also need to set up the document layout and routing of the document to correct output channel on StreamServe side. Typically done by some developer or consultant working with the StreamServe product.