Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail adapter scenario

inigo_sacramento
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

I've discovered how to send an email, but i didn't know how to do some more things.

First, i would like to send an email to the address that comes in a field of the payload.

Second. i would like to attach a csv file but i don't know how to do that because the only way i know to create a csv is through file adapter with content conversion.

Third. In the content of the email must be included a text like 'Dear Sir. Your file has been processed correctly'

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

<i>i would like to send an email to the address that comes in a field of the payload.</i>

Check this blog for the same.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

<i>In the content of the email must be included a text like 'Dear Sir. Your file has been processed correctly'</i>

You can give this as the the text of the email yusing above blog.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<i>First, i would like to send an email to the address that comes in a field of the payload.</i>

Please look at the end of the page of the URL.There is an example given on how to do thi:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6b/4493404f673028e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

<i>Second. i would like to attach a csv file but i don't know how to do that because the only way i know to create a csv is through file adapter with content conversion.

Third. In the content of the email must be included a text like 'Dear Sir. Your file has been processed correctly'</i>

IF you select Message Protocol as: XIPAYLOAD, the Payload data goes into the mail.

If you want to send it as an attachment then you need to put the check as send as attachement in the adapter specific property.

Regards

vijaya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>First, i would like to send an email to the address that comes in a field of the payload.

just use the adapter specific identifiers

like shown in my weblog

(assuming you have sp14)

the same scenario (but with file adapter):

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

Regards,

michal