cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check list document to get my scenario certified by SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does someone have standard documents that state rules to fllow while developing PI scenarios?

this is basically to get my project certified by SAP.. what are the things SAP looks for before certifying PI scenarios created by me?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I dint understand meaning of Certified,Suppose if you developed some scenarios,you identified that these scenarios can be reused , then you cam make it as a service and you can publish the same Service Registry,

If you want publish the same or identify your servicers reusable then you should follow some guildelineds to develop the scenarios like..

It should be based on ccts standards,its shouble weel defined and modelled..and many things needs to satisfy then only SAP will certify that as service.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not aware of any checklist document...but below is what we did in our project before the team from SAP reviewed the development:

1) Standard were adhered...naming conventions, design standards

2) Proper documentation was present for each of the development done...technical as well as functional

3) The code/ design was optimal....you wont like to hear from SAP guys that "Boss there is another better approach to this design"

4) Try multiple testings on the scenarios once it is in Quality and changes are frozen....the review happens before the interfaces Go-Live

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajashekar and Abhishek.

Is there any document published by SAP on rules needs to be followed?like standard naming convension, designing optimal etc.

Thanks,

Venkat.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

bewlo naming convention document provided by SAP,in my project also i am taking this document as the reference.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/40a66d0e-fe5e-2c10-8a85-e418b59ab36a

coming to designing optimal solution,it depends on how you avoid going for XSLT Mappings,JAVA Mapping(Perfromace issues)

How you implement the mappiong with less number of function using effectively,

how you willa void Integration Process in Project and if its required how to use the steps provided SAP in ccBPM,some of the steps will take more resources,I dont have specified link for best practices guide,but search in sdn you will find it.

Regards,

Raj

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/icc

/docs/DOC-8928#section4 [original link is broken]

Regards,

ravi