Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visibleRowCount + fixedcolumn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I'm using in my tableview the parameter

visibleRowCount and the parameter fixedcolumn = "true" on different tableviewcolumns. now the problem is that the visiblerowcount-parameter ends the tableview-output in the middle of a group.

Does anybody know a solution to force the renderer to stop at a complete group instead of reaching the visiblerowcount parameter.

thx in advance

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can also achive your requirement by using tableview iterator.

If you are not familiar with tableview iterators check out the following weblogs.

/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2003/10/31/bsp-programming-htmlb-tableview-iterator

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/15/bsp-150-a-developer146s-journal-part-xi--table-view-iterators

Regards,

Azaz Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can select your group lines in your controller and than adapt the visible rowcount to the value that is returned by your selection and pass that trough to the view. Or you don't fill it in at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean with "select your group lines".

Do you mean to implement the pager-events end to vary the visibleRowCount-Parameter depending on lines between the groups?

If i don't fill it at all the table could be huge, so that idea does not fit to the amount of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean you should perform a select of your table for example

select all the lines where a key is equal to, count lines of that local variable and but your visiblerowcounts equal to it.

pass that value as an attribute to your page into the tableview.

function:

select_values( import: keyvalue, export: visiblerowcount)

select * from table where key = keyvalue into localtable

visiblerowcount = lines(localtable).

in do request:

o_view->set_attribute( name = visiblerowcount value = visiblerowcount ).

Message was edited by: Labie Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

i understand, but the group (local table) could be more than hundreds of records; therefore i want to navigate by the help of the pager; and the next problems is that i have to manage the group change by myself.

I see i have to do by myself, there is no attribute that could "hold groups together".

thx for your ideas

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you use a filter for it you can use it to select it in your tableview and still have all the values in multiple pages