cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client want to change pricing procedure in sales order when user create sales order with reference to preceding document.

kindly update me how is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have few questions before answering your requirement

1. Does your client want to manually change deteremine rate which is coppied from preceding document?

Ans: If answer is yes, identify what are the condition type which client want to modify. Make those condition type as manually change possibel in configuration so that user can change rate

2. Does your client want to automatically determine rate when you are creating sales order?

Ans: Make changes in copy control and make setting as redetermine prices. For old documents carry out mass change or update pricing for individual document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

When you create sales orders with reference to preceeding documents,You can determine new pricing procedure by following the undermentioned steps.

1. In copy controls ( b/w Order to Order (VTAA) or Quotation to order (VTAA)) at item type level you have to define your pricing type as " B".

2. The document pricing procedure assigned to your old and new order types should be different in VOV8.

3. Assign the Sales Area / New Doc.Pricing Procedure and Customer Pricing Procedure to determine new pricing procedure in OVKK.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

Generally the pricing procedure is wirte protected in VA01, VA02 screens so can't just go and change it.

But there is a way for changing .....

Create all the sales orders with reference to your preceeding document and then go for a MASS change like this:

1. run MASSOBJ. You will get warning this is SAP data. Keep going. When the selection screen comes up, select business object for sales order then double click on field list. On the next screen, click new entries button. Then add entry for pricing procedure with this Object = sales order business object ID, Table = MASSHEAD_S, field name = KALSM. Save you entry

2. Run MASS and use business object id for sales order. Select table and field for MASSHEAD_S and KALSM and execute. Put in selection criteria for your sales orders and execute. You can change the pricing procedure on the next screen.

3. reprice all the sales order affected ( you can try mass reprice from VA05 )

Option 2:

Another way is to unprotect VBAK-KALSM by way of sales order user exit in MV45AFZZ instead of doing MASSOBJ.

This is a little danagerous in that the pricing procedure field is open for change during the time you are changing your old sales orders

Regards