Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plannign buckt profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo gurus

Good Morning

my client planning Horizon is 2 years in PBP. in that 2 years 1 year wnats to plan in months and weeks and next year mean 2nd year wants to plan in months only. so How could i do that???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dallyanusha ,

U can control this thru the Data View which u will use for the planning. Ur Data View should be 1 yr in months and weeks( as u told) and the next 1 year in months.

Regards

Sunshine

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client Planning Bucket Profile is 12 months... in that 12 months first 3 months should be display in WEEKS, then 4 the month first week starts from Wednesday.. so in that week the client do not want to plan. after 2 nd week again asusual planning will be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir ... i think u did nt understood my senerio... explaing here again..

My client Planning Bucket Profile is 12 months... in that 12 months first 3 months should be plandin WEEKS, then 4 the month first week starts from Wednesday.. so in that week the client do not want to plan. why because of it was started the month from wednesday that s the reason client do not want the plan in this week only, after 1st week completion the l planning will be done as asusual....

only one week in the 4th month do not want plan... how???

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo sir

u have answered is half to which i have worte...

you r given answerd to only for one year what about next year planning in months..

here my tootal horizon is 2 years, 1 year in months and weeks and next year is in months only... how???

2 y

1 y m

12 m w

the first row specifys the entire lenth of the period.. 1 year plans in months and weeks... so what about next year ???how could i do???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madam

thanx i understood that senerio...which senthil has given...

i have more doubt that is planning bucket horizon is 2 years in that 1 year is in months and weeks and reamining 1 year in weeks so how can i do that... is it possible thru the fiscial year variant. or can i do these setting in data view. how ??

plz forget about the previous quiry that i understood..

plz answer to this question madam garu...sorry if u r not madam.. i think u r madam..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create planning bucket profile as bellow.

If for example you want to plan first 1 Year in weeks then 1 year in Year.

Number Basic Period Desplay period

2 Y

1 Y W

If you want to have periods as defined by you (Fiscal year variant) then Maintain the Fiscal year variant Periv1.

Your storage bucket profile has to have weeks monthe and year selected.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI! DALLYANUSHA:

You cannot model this kind of requirement by defining a time bucket profile at data view level

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Edited by: vaibhav sareen on Nov 17, 2009 10:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning

my client planning Horizon is 2 years in PBP. in that 2 years 1 year wnats to plan in months and weeks and next year mean 2nd year wants to plan in months only. so How could i do that???

then where can i do this settings???

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo gurs

can anybody let me know how i can model

if a planning Horizon is 2 years in PBP. in that 2 years 1 year wnats to plan in months and weeks and next year mean 2nd year wants to plan in months only. so How could i do that???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain as bellow.

24 Months in months

12 months in weeks.

Regards,

Kishore Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want year 1 in months and weeks and year 2 in months only... You can't do this...