cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Wish to know when & why does the schedule line Exist tab in sales order trigger. This is checked in Sales order. Secondly , when I try to do the delivery I get an error u201CNo schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date u201D. I have enough stock & have not configured for scheduling. I have not maintained pick pack time or loading time.

Is both of my questions related..

Many Thanks....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Wish to know when & why does the schedule line Exist tab in sales order trigger.

Schedule line is a place where you can define different delivery dates for a single line item.

Let's say, you have one line item for quantity 1000. Now if your production department and planning department saying they can deliver it in a weekly basis.(Say 250 for each week)

In that case you have 2 options.

One is to create 4 separate line items instead of original line item with different delivery dates and relevant quantities.

You can create delivery from VL01N or VL10C here for relevant line item.

Else

have 4 different schedule lines with delivery dates and relevant quantities

You can do delivery from VL10E for this case for relevant schedule line.

Same is happening when ATP is triggered, where system suggest different delivery dates as different schedule lines.

So it's based on ATP or it can be your decision as well.

>when I try to do the delivery I get an error u201CNo schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date u201D.

This can happen for many reasons.

1 - Because the "Selection Date" you have given in the VL01N screen is not equal or greater than the "delivery date" you have maintained in the schedule lines.

Always make sure below rule.

"Selection Date" of the VL01N > "delivery date" you have maintained in the schedule lines

Therefore change the date in the "Selection Date" of the VL01N to "delivery date" you have maintained in the schedule line or forward date and try.

2 - You don't have confirmed stock.

Check your schedule line tab for "Confirmed quantity" column, if you don't have a value there, this error comes. This happens when you haven't done ATP.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scheduled for Delivery means that of the total stock of that material in that Plant, some stock has been assigned to a delivery but still either Picking or PGI has not been done for the same.

There's a standard SAP Program to solve this Problem.

You need to follow these steps.

1. Tcode SA38

2. SDRQCR21 (SAP Standard Program)

3. Enter

Material

Plant

Tick on Comparison

Execute ( Which will just simulate and give you the result but would not do any changes)

4. You can see the system has identified the inconsistency, click on back button and come to the main screen

5. Tick Data Transfer and execute.

6. The system will generate a pop up message proceed with that.

7. You will see the system has performed the requested task and deleted the incomplete requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why does the schedule line Exist tab in sales order trigger

Schdule lines determine the CONFIRMED QUANTITY and DELIVERY DATE on which the delivery should done.

Schedule lines is one of the parameter to determine the Availability check

Schedule lines will tell when the Delivery has to happen and whether the Required quantity can be met on the requested delivery date or not, if it cant met the date then it will propose the another date on which the delivery can be done with full quantity

It also contains how the delivery has to happen and in which movement type.

For Third party scenarioes, the schedule lines determin the PR triggering.

Goto transaction code VOV6 for more info on the SCHEDULE LINES

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

There will be two reasons for this error, One is not having sufficinet quantity and the other is the requested delivery date is different from the Confrimed date in the schedule lines.

Goto the VA02 and check the Schedules at the Line item for the CONFIRMED DATE, and now create the delivery with the date in the schedule lines.

hope you undetstood

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prabakar,

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Q1: In VOV8 tcode you have the Sales Order Type settings.

To enter the material in to the Saels order we need to maintain the Item Category in VOV7 tcode.

This Item category has to be assigned to the corresponding Sales order type in VOV4

Now in order to deliver the product we need to have Schedule lines and it can be maintained with Schedule line category in VOV6 tcode.

This schedule line cat. has to be assigned to the respective item cat. in VOV5 tcode.

When: During Sales Order creation.

Why: For delivery creation.

For more infirmation refer this link: [Schedule Line Categories|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di471/helpdata/en/dd/55fb20545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm].

Q2: I believe the above reply answers your second Q.

Please note that in order for the system to perform the delivery scheduling, the various times like: loading, transporation planning times etc. are required.

For more infirmation refer this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/dd/5607e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Schedule lines are created to confirm delivery date and quantity in the sales order.

In case the stock is available in the sales storage but still delivery cant be done,

You may select the line item in the order and carry out availability check.

If availability check is all ready carried out then select the line item and go to display availability in the order and see if in mrp element data, any delivery document is found. If you find a delivery document , pls delete them.

Then again try VL02n

Pls revert for any further problem.

Thanks

Chandra