Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Drop down list in Adobe forms

Hi All,

I need to provide a drop down list in the Adobe form. I am calling this form from an SE38 program. I have selected the 'Value Help drop down list' element. How do i pass the value or bind the values to this element. The values for the drop down list are selected from a standard table at runtime.

I tried using Enumerated drop down list also but did not work.

Any idea????

Thanks,

Prakash Pandey

Former Member
replied

hello, I guess you need to work with the Dynamic binding and tab Object - Binding - Specify Item Values. This way you can bind a drop down list to a table in your context/ data view. First you need the table as was described above. Next you need to enable Dynamic binding in the Properties of designer. Next go to tab Object - Binding - Specify Item vaues. Set your table and cols you nned to bind to the drop down. After that you will see some little mark at the Specify item values text. And now you have your drop down bound to a table.

Be careful, according to my experience your LC Designer will crush when specifying this dynamic binding, you will need to experiment a bit to set that up properly. Try to look around about this dynamic binding or provide details about what you´ve tried/ done so far. Regards Otto

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question