cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support packages selection for erp 6.0 ehp4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have solution manger ehp1 and upgraded erp 6.0 ready1 to ehp4 . I included the erp system in SMSY soltion manager

I am not able select the erp 6.0 support packages in solution manager still it is connecting to ecc 6.0 support packages

can any body give the solution for selecting the support packages/stacks from solution manager for erp 6.0 ehp4 system.

thanks alot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Are you trying to select the support packages for downloading thru maintenance optimizer if so what is the error message you are getting

or you are not getting the list of support packs in SMSY for that ERP system ? if so click on the button Read system data remote

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I upgraded the solution manger from 7.0 to ehp1 and my ST-400 patch is 21.

I am not getting any error messages .

I upgraded my r/3 system also to ERP 6.0 ehp4.

I am trying to select the support packages through solution manager optimizer i get the screen like

. maintenance

. Enhancement package Installation

if i select maintenace

i can see all the ecc 6.0 support pakages only with sap_basis 700 but i already upgraed to sap_basis 701

i am not able to see ERP 6.0 EHP4 support packages

or if i select Enhanve package installtion also i am getting only asjava support packages but we have only ASABAP only.

please clarify this

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply

we hace already ST-21. in the note is upto st-20. still not able to slect ERP 6.0 ehp4 suppoert packages. please carify me

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Product Version you have maintained in landscape???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for reply

production version is ERP 6.0

Thanks

Former Member