cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure value unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use api to get Measure Quantity value likes "1.007 EA", Revenue value likes "$ 211.590,44", I want to get the original value, is there any setting to remove the unit "EA" or "$".

Thanks,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BEx query designer can use function NODIM to resolve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Business Objects product are you using: Universe Designer, Business Views Manager, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, XCelsius, etc?

If you are using OLAP universes then it is possible to have the key figure in 3 different display:

<li>The numeric value only (numeric)

<li>The unit only (string)

<li>The numeric value + the unit (string)

Hope this helps,

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Universe select the measure,right click on it and select object formats.In that you can change the number formats.

Hope this will help you.

Cheers,

Ravichandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This answer is valid if you want to have the same unit for all measures and taht is not the case for SAP BW where you can have multiple rows with dirfreent units such as revenue in $, u20AC, £, etc

Didier

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if its data type is number then you can change the format

right click the measure select object formats , numbers and then select the suitable format you want.

good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr Salem,

Thanks for your idear.

I can't find what you say in query designer,

please tell me where to set it.

Thanks,

Andy

amrsalem1983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andy, you are posting in Universe Designer and Business Views Designer forum, if you are talking about any other product please be sure that you are posting in the right forum

what product you use for this?

thank you

Amr