cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table to get the storage location in WM for the corresponding TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts. I have a tough problem about how to get the right table to show the source (or target) storage location for the transfer order if the source(or target) storage location is not under warehouse management.

Here is the scenario, now I need to develop a label about transfer order, the requirement is that once the source(or target) storage location is not under warehouse management, I need to output that storage location.

Can anybody give me the right logic to get that value? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pass the plant into the Table T001L and get all the SLoc's. Pass the Plant and all those Sloc's into the Table T320 and you will get the Sloc's which are WM managed. Rest all the other Sloc's are not mapped to any W/H.

Pls check once.

Regards

Amuthan M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use T code SE16N-> enter table T320-> Execute. You will get all the plant --Sloc combinations that are are WH managed

Thanks ,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you clarify your problem? Are you saying that you are transferring material from a non-wm managed storage location to a wm-managed storage location? If so, the TO would have the material document number in LTAK-MBLNR. You could use to find source storage location and do a look-up on T320 to see if your warehouse is assigned.