Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPScript test prints perfectly but then won't print to spool file

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a SAPScript form that presents perfectly in print preview. If I then say to print the form (from the print preview)the system informs that printing was successful but when I go to look for the spool file in SP01 none has been created.

Anyone seen this before and know how to fix it? The form is for Dunning letters, we are on release 701.

Many thanks,

Ross

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ross,

When the Print screen comes after you ask for printing, uncheck the checkbox "Delete after Output". This will create the spool and maintain the spool in SP01.

Thanks,

Mitesh

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

The trouble is that we are not getting any output at all, even though it says a spool was created it was not. Even with the delete after printing switched off there is nothing in the spool.

Crazy huh!

Ross

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do other sapscripts work? (for example, use demo program RSTXEXP2 which uses sapscript S_CA930_DEMO_3)

If yes, it means that the issue comes from your sapscript or your code, could you debug the sapscript and show your code?

awin_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

It is default setting for particular user.

Goto T-code - SU3 -> 'Defaults' tab -> Uncheck checkboxes 'Output Immediately' & 'Delete After Output' -> Save.

Try now.

Thanks,