cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in executing eCATT GUI Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting following error (in bold) while executing eCATT GUI Script. This happens only for GUI Scripts and not for TCD scripts. Please help me to solve this issue.

<b>0000000195 Test Scrpt ZGUI_SCRIPT4 Version 1 - SECATT [Without Interruption]

R01 800 SANDEEPK1 E 620 sapnw10 Windows NT MSSQL 26.05.2006 12:42:29

ZGUI_SCRIPT4 [0,109 sec] Version 1 ZGUI_SCRIPT4

Tgt System TEST_ECAT->ECATT_SAPNW10_800_E->T90CLNT090 (R01 800 ALEREMOTE E 620 sapnw10

Windows NT MSSQL)

Error in eCATT function SAPGUI

Destination ECATT_SAPNW10_800_E RFC error

service 'sapgw-1' unknown / CPI-C error CM_PRODUCT_SPECIFIC_ERROR.</b>

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sandeep K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your target sytstem - ECATT_SAPNW10_800_E - is generated automatically by eCATT. However, there is a bug in this generation, so the destination contains incorrect parameters and does not point to your actual system.

In the SAPGUI commands in your script, remove the destination. You can either:

1. Use a destination that you defined yourself in the system data container

2. Not specify a destination at all. In this case, eCATT will use the default target system of your script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the same destination that I have defined in System data Container.

Interesting thing is that I get this error for newly recored script and suddenly it stops giving error and works fine. No explicit changes are done by me for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan,

My self , Sreedhar D, working eCATT using SAPGUI recording.

Scenario:

And i working on testing server which does not have any trasaction, i have to record the transaction using RFC connection to different machine.

I did all the that process and able to connect remote machine.

i started doing the recoding in SAPGUI after creation of sys. Data container by specifying RFC connection.

I recorded the script, but when i try to execute the same this attached error r coming.

But i recorded the same using TCD(Recorded) using remote connection and able to sucessfully execute.

One more thing also, we used write the script for reading the test data from Excel and pass as parameters using TCD(Recording).

Below is the error

Target sys ECATT_SAPTD120_400_E_0002

Destination ECATT_SAPTD120_400_E_0002 RFC Error

Can have any sol. pl help me.

Waiting for ur response. Thanks in Adavance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreedhar d

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

My self , Sreedhar D, working eCATT using SAPGUI recording.

i think ur problem is resolved. Can u help for the below issue.

Scenario:

And i working on testing server which does not have any trasaction, i have to record the transaction using RFC connection to different machine.

I did all the that process and able to connect remote machine.

i started doing the recoding in SAPGUI after creation of sys. Data container by specifying RFC connection.

I recorded the script, but when i try to execute the same this attached error r coming.

But i recorded the same using TCD(Recorded) using remote connection and able to sucessfully execute.

One more thing also, we used write the script for reading the test data from Excel and pass as parameters using TCD(Recording).

Below is the error

Target sys ECATT_SAPTD120_400_E_0002

Destination ECATT_SAPTD120_400_E_0002 RFC Error

Waiting for ur response. Thanks in Adavance.

Sreedhar d