cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Probelm setting up Adaptive Web Service model

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a problem setting up AWS using the wizard. The WDSL file I need to go to requires user id and password. While viewing it on IE is not a problem because IE passes my integrated Windows credential over behind the scene, it fails while I am trying to create an AWS model from this WDSL URL.

After I enter the WDSL URL, the AWS wizard prompts me for user id and password for the destination server. I put in my id and password but it will not take it. I tried entering my id with and without the domain name but none of them works. In the log, I got the follwoing error message. Does anyone encounter this problem before?

I don't have problem creating an AWS for web sevrice that does not require user id/password.

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://hostname/thewebservice.asmx?WSDL"

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tools.WSDLDownloadResolver.resolveEntity(WSDLDownloadResolver.java:201)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tools.WSDLDownloadResolver.resolveEntity(WSDLDownloadResolver.java:188)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tools.WSDLDownloadResolver.resolveEntity(WSDLDownloadResolver.java:122)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.wsdl.WSDLLoader.loadDOMDocument(WSDLLoader.java:127)

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I did realize that I can use a local WDSL and it seems to be working. Now I just need to make sure whatever setup in the CE server as logic destinations will work, especially the security part.

siarhei_pisarenka3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

The error says "Unauthorized". Maybe the user/password does not have an appropriate permission to access the WSDL resource.

Additionally, as I remember, the Import wizard optionally supports import from local WSDL files. So you can download WSDL in IE, store it locally and pass to the wizard. To download WSDL try to add parameter u201C&zipu201D to the WSDL URL:

http://hostname/thewebservice.asmx?WSDL&zip

Another way to download WSDL is NWA -> SOA Management -> Application and Scenario Communication -> Single Service Administration, but you must know credentials for NetWeaver Administrator on the remote Web service provider system.

BR, Siarhei