Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I have maintained "E" in message no 115 in T-code OVAH.

When I create sales order manually system throws error message for duplicate PO no as per above configuration.

Issue

When I create sales order through EDI ,system bypass above configuration and does not check for duplicate PO no.

what is the reason/solution?

thanks,

vrajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Instead of maintaining "E" in message no 115 in T-code OVAH, go to Sales document settings in SPRO and check the checkbox for preventing duplicate PO. It will work for EDI as well.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Vrajesh ,

In addition you need to update the output program also .Please update the output program alongwith OVHP updation.

Regards,

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Evene though you maintain the message in "OVAH" , you have to incorporate that in the program. So incase of EDI ,

you will have a process code and assocaited function module. You may have to incorporate that in the code of that function module(Check). Then system will through a message while sending an output. Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards.

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vrajesh,

Have you found any solution to your problem? I came accross the same issue. Would you have some information how to deal with it?

Regards,

Anita K.