cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I have made use of SAP .NET Connector 2.0.1 and have already made the Proxy, i already made the reference to the Proxy dll and for the SAP Connector and rfc dlls so now that i test it runs perfectly but i got no results, i tried with different BAPI's and the same result even we developed a custom BAPI with the RFC activated and the same. Somebody has fixed this???? or knows a workaround to this????

Any help appreciated (with points off course), and thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try setting an external breakpoint in the called BAPI for the user you use to connect to the BAPI. See if it hits the breakpoint and what the code does.

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

By external you mean like code debug (trace) from SAP or a logger for it??? I have debugged inside VS and no error appears in fact i introduced bad authentication to see if it really connects and show that my user/pwd was wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcel, thanks a lot for your help i already looked why the trouble raised it was because the leading zeros because the id's that were sent to the BAPI call it were less than the 10 chars and the BAPI searched in a different way than when it was debugged in SAP. Fixed.

Answers (0)