cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Feedback regarding Reliance Global Services [RGS] Bangalore at jayngar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I was planning to join Reliance Global Services [RGS] SAP institute, Bangalore which is at Jayanagar 4th block. Just want to know whats the feed back from that institute. Any one of you/ur friends guys have done any SAP module course over there..??? if yes then please share your email ids/contact #'s so that i can get more pointers from you guys.

RGS management says that all faculties over there are real time one. But i dont think so. So want to know exactly how good that institute is before i join over there.

And, finally which are the help or benefits i will be getting there when compared to other institutes. Please explore your experience to help me out.

Regards

Ahmed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends im looking for ABAP training in bangalore.Since i dont hv enough money to invest so im not looking for certifications.I jus want to enhace my knowledge both theoretically as well as practically.Can anyone suggest me some good training centres in Bangalore.Also is ther any place where project implementation is being provided.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have heard that RGS is good at training. But be aware that they do not provide for certification exam.

If you want to get certified, you will have to go through the training and invest again in Authorised training centres like Siemens, Genovate, etc.

Contact the SAP India office to get genuine replies on SAP Education partners. Make sure you invest your money in the right place

+91 80 66655 771

Or this page shuold help you -

http://www12.sap.com/india/about/company/index.epx

All the best!

Regards