cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cx_wd_abort_message_manager Error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I am trying to create a PO using a WD Application, it is throwing error which is not making any sense for me. Could you please let me know of why I am getting this error message. I would greatly appreciate your help.

"No Values Selected"

cx_wd_abort_message_manager

Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you calling any method of a class or BAPI to create the PO since

cx_root is the root class for cx_wd_abort_message_manager.

So the error must be in the methods which you are using to create PO .

may the paramaters are not passed properly.

Priya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont know where I am getting the Error from. but, I debugged my application and noticed that, it is getting the exception after my Action method is finished and when it enters the method "IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~wd_do_after_action".

I dont know, why it is throwing an exception at this point. Could anyone understand the reason of why this is happening. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi,

did u write any code in the WDDOAFTERACTION of the view.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Nope, I did not write any code in WDDOAFTERACTION method. My have my custom method which invokes on click on a button.

Regards,

Gopal.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please paste the code.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

lo_componentcontroller->execute_bapi_po_create( ).
        WAIT UP TO 6 SECONDS.
        lo_nd_return->get_static_attributes_table( IMPORTING table = lt_return ).
* Get Vendor Email Address
        lo_nd_importing_4 = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_importing_4 ).
        lo_nd_importing_5 = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_importing_5 ).
        lo_nd_importing_6 = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_importing_6 ).
        nd_po_header      = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_PO_HEADER ).
        nd_po_header->get_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'VENDOR' IMPORTING VALUE = VENDOR ).
        lo_nd_importing_4->set_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'OBJ_TYPE' VALUE = 'LFA1' ).
        lo_nd_importing_4->set_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'OBJ_ID'   VALUE = VENDOR ).
        lo_nd_importing_4->set_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'CONTEXT1' VALUE = '0001' ).
        lo_nd_importing_4->set_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'IV_CURRENT_COMM_DATA' VALUE = 'X' ).
        lo_componentcontroller->EXECUTE_BAPI_ADDRESSORG_GETDET( ).
        lo_nd_BAPIADSMTP = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_BAPIADSMTP )
        lo_nd_exporting->get_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'PURCHASEORDER' IMPORTING VALUE = PO_NUMBER ).
        lo_nd_importing_5->set_attribute( EXPORTING name = 'PURCHASEORDER' value = PO_NUMBER ).
        lo_nd_importing_6->set_attribute( EXPORTING name = 'PURCHASEORDER' value = PO_NUMBER ).
        wd_this->fire_to_po_created_plg( ).
        lo_componentcontroller->execute_bapi_po_getdetail1( ).
        lo_componentcontroller->execute_bapi_po_getdetail( ).
       lo_nd_BAPIADSMTP->get_attribute( EXPORTING NAME = 'E_MAIL' IMPORTING VALUE = Vendor_EMAIL ).
        CATCH CX_ROOT INTO EXCEPTION.
        ENDTRY..
        LOOP AT lt_return INTO ls_return.
*     With Vendor Email Address AND Less Than or Equal to 500
          CONCATENATE PO_TEXT PO_NUMBER PO_TEXT_VL500 Vendor_EMAIL INTO PO_MESSAGE_VL500
              SEPARATED BY SPACE.
          IF ls_return-type EQ 'S' AND total_price LE 500 AND Vendor_EMAIL IS NOT INITIAL.
*          wd_this->lo_tray->set_enabled( abap_false ).
            CALL METHOD lo_message_manager->report_success
              EXPORTING
                message_text = PO_MESSAGE_VL500.
          ENDIF.
*     Without Vendor Email Address AND Less Than or Equal to 500
          CONCATENATE PO_TEXT PO_NUMBER PO_TEXT_NVL500 INTO PO_MESSAGE_NVL500
              SEPARATED BY SPACE.
          IF ls_return-type EQ 'S' AND total_price LE 500 AND Vendor_EMAIL IS INITIAL.
              EXPORTING
                message_text = PO_MESSAGE_NVL500.
          ENDIF.
*     With Cost Center Manager and Vendor Email Address AND Greater Than 500
          CONCATENATE PO_TEXT PO_NUMBER PO_TEXT_CVG500_1 Vendor_EMAIL PO_TEXT_CVG500_2 ord_resp_email INTO PO_MESSAGE_CVG500
              SEPARATED BY SPACE.
          IF ls_return-type EQ 'S' AND total_price GT 500 AND ord_resp_email IS NOT INITIAL AND Vendor_EMAIL IS NOT INITIAL.
              EXPORTING
                message_text = PO_MESSAGE_CVG500.
          ENDIF.
*     With Cost Center Manager and NO Vendor Email Address AND Greater Than 500
          CONCATENATE PO_TEXT PO_NUMBER PO_TEXT_CNVG500 ord_resp_email INTO PO_MESSAGE_CNVG500
              SEPARATED BY SPACE.
          IF ls_return-type EQ 'S' AND total_price GT 500 AND ord_resp_email IS NOT INITIAL AND Vendor_EMAIL IS INITIAL.
              EXPORTING
                message_text = PO_MESSAGE_CNVG500.
          ENDIF.
*     Without Cost Center Manager AND With Vendor Email Address AND Greater Than 500
          CONCATENATE PO_TEXT PO_NUMBER PO_TEXT_NCVG500_1 Vendor_EMAIL PO_TEXT_NCVG500_2 INTO PO_MESSAGE_NCVG500
              SEPARATED BY SPACE.
          IF ls_return-type EQ 'S' AND total_price GT 500 AND ord_resp_email IS INITIAL AND Vendor_EMAIL IS NOT INITIAL.
              EXPORTING
                message_text = PO_MESSAGE_NCVG500.
          ENDIF.
*     Without Cost Center Manager AND Without Vendor Email Address AND Greater Than 500
          CONCATENATE PO_TEXT PO_NUMBER PO_TEXT_NCNVG500 INTO PO_MESSAGE_NCNVG500
              SEPARATED BY SPACE.
          IF ls_return-type EQ 'S' AND total_price GT 500 AND ord_resp_email IS INITIAL AND Vendor_EMAIL IS INITIAL.
              EXPORTING
                message_text = PO_MESSAGE_NCNVG500.
          ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I dont think, I can paste the entire code due to restrictions on SDN. I have only pasted a part of the code after calling my Create PO BAPI. So, I hope you can understand my code. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Regards,

Gopal.

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was also asking for the code which creates PO only.

in my earlier reply aslo i asked the same.

Priya

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are all the BAPI's which are you r calling i.e

lo_componentcontroller->EXECUTE_BAPI_ADDRESSORG_GETDET( ).

lo_componentcontroller->execute_bapi_po_getdetail1( ).

lo_componentcontroller->execute_bapi_po_getdetail( ).

are they executing sucessfully.

in debugging mode are all the BAPI's fetching data

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Yes all the BAPI are executing successfully and there is no problem in the entire entire method. I am getting the exception in WDDOAFTERACTION. I dont know of why I am getting this error.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gopal ,

Please use report_t100_error instead of raise_t100_error , for raising the messages.

regards,

amit

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it throwing a dump or just showing an error message in the WD application.

can you be more clear.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Thanks for your reply. It is not throwing any Dump. It is just throwing an Error message. But when I am in debug mode, as mentioned in my above post, it is throwing the exception that I mentioned earlier. I hope you understand my problem in more clearly now. Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Gopal.

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At which point you are getting this error? Is this a custom WD Application that you have created?

Can you give us little more details about your process?

Regards

Prasenjit