cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform 2 main windows in one page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Requirement is need to develop smartforms in such a way that both customer copy and office copy should print on same page for eg:

Customer Copy

Item Material Desc

1 CH0009 XYZ

2 CH0010 ABC

Office Copy

Item Material Desc

1 CH0009 XYZ

2 CH0010 ABC

Please help me out to solve this issue.

i have tried creating 2 main windows in one page but it doesn't work,

i have used template but we have to restrict the number of line items ,

is there any other alternatives for this ?

Edited by: anil kumar on Nov 16, 2009 9:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use copies window for ur requirement.. u cannot have more than one main window in a page....

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey its kindda simple... imagine you have 4 windows.. 1. for header 2. description (doc no. etc), 3. line items 4. signature... in this setup your 3 window is the main window which is populating all line items... you need to copy all these windows and paste them in the righ sequence and print them at the right location... in total 8 windows now... you cannot have 2 main windows so simply create a window and attach the template of main window in to that... please feel free to ask... thnx...

NAeda
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In smartforms Multiple main window are not possible.

you can achieve this by using template

You want to print 2 copies in same page so fix the height of the templates in the main window.

Rgds

Aeda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this no need of two main windows in smartform. U can loop once the same in main window and u can use the same internal table loop again with loop with template.

With our main window also u can fill the below requirement . Use the loop with template twice in a page..

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

thanks for the reply, i have already used templates and loops , i want to knw if i use this we have to restrict on number of line item (item level) ?

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anile,

If u r using the template no need of restriction at item level if u r using one table and one template then u need to restrict line items in table in smartforms . IF u r using two templates no prob...

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for suggestions, i have used copied window instead of templates ,

problem sloved