cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Va02 modify order sales, default date delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i change the default date on sales order, the standard sistem send me this message:

The default date is not copied into existing schedule lines

Message no. V1013

in some cases the positions of 'order are many, and the user must change individually. You can not customize so that changing the header date, the new value is turned on all the lines?

Thanks,

Davide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
The default date is not copied into existing schedule lines

This means, for those scehdule lines, already delivery would have been made in which case, the date field would become grey. First check whether the schedule line is open. Else you can check note 139906

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message is not a problem, but if modified from being able to copy the data on all positions currently open. I tried to work with the user exit MV45AFZZ but while passing the new value of the position is only changed if I change the fields by hand.

regards

Davide.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor

Dear

It is because system has already run availibilty check and determined schedule lines for each line item. If still u want do it without going schedule line then do one thing first change date at header level and do one thing for each line item delete quqntity and rentered the quantity, it will now again rerun availibility check and will redetermine schedule lines.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

mahavir_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for your detail answer, actually I was also getting the same error.

Regards,

Mahavir

Former Member

Hi Davide,

Go to the Schedule line data level in the sales order and tyr to change the "Delivery Date" field in each line item as per your requirement. Then system will accept and change the other dates accordingly.

The reason that the systme is throwing a error message that the availabiltiy check is run and the schedule line dates are determined then it is not possible the default date.

REgards

0 Kudos

Thanks. Had the same issue. Issue resolved.