cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a request based on a new request type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to create a request for updating the SPM FF ID authorization.

We created a new request type since the path for this WF is different from other paths that we configured.

We based the initiator for this new WF on a new request type called "SPM change FF ID" that holds the actions CHANGE_USER, ASSIGN_ROLES and SUPER_USER_ACCESS (we added the action SUPER_USER_ACCESS because the first stage in the WF is the "SPM Controller" based on the controller that the FF ID has in SPM).

When creating the request we populate the user ID field in the request with the existing FF ID that has a controller defined for it in SPM + we indicate the new roles to assign the FF ID via entering the "select role" functionality.

After pressing the submit button we receive the error "Error creating request. Approver not found".

What are we missing?

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Approver not Found" would indicate that it cannot find a set of valid approvers for the relevant stage.

I would check your workflow configuration and check that you have the correct approval determinator assigned to the relevant stage.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shira,

Sorry, just re-read your post. Am I correct in thinking that you want to use the Controllers assigned within SPM to act as the approvers in CUP?

If so, what support pack version are you on as I believe that this only works in SP08 due to a technical bug. This also impacts the SPM Owners acting as approvers.

You may also wish to check the connectors and authorisations of the connector IDs as without being able to read the tables, the approvers may not be found.

Simon

Edited by: Simon P Persin on Nov 16, 2009 4:37 PM