Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION dump in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The MM team in my project is getting a 'DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION' dump when they are trying to do a MIRO for a SA.

In ST22 dump analysis is as below:

Screen name.............. "SAPLMR1M"

Screen number............ 6310

Screen field............. "DRSEG-REMNG"

Error text............... "FX015: Sign lost.".

Has anyone of you encountered this.

Please enlighten me on how to correct this problem as this looks a technical issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Saket Tiwari.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

deepak_dhamat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you are passing -ve sign then it will give error as screen does not accept negative value in quantity field

or if you are Using BDC for this

then you need to assign that value in character field to the BDC

Regards

Deepak .

8 REPLIES 8

deepak_dhamat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you are passing -ve sign then it will give error as screen does not accept negative value in quantity field

or if you are Using BDC for this

then you need to assign that value in character field to the BDC

Regards

Deepak .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Se80 and open the program and screen . Go to layout of that screen and double click on the field.

The in field properties at right side , you can see the text value. If in text "----

V" not specified then in screen

the field can not take the negetive value. Check with your functional consultant.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Deepak is correct, last time this happened to me I figured out which row exactly from my report was generating the error and then heard the analyst saying that that line was being atributed a negative value in the process. Fix your program so this situation does not happen and you will get rid of this error.

Avraham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

I think you might find SAP Note 491074 helpful?

Regards

Shaun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all help.The problem occured as there were two Return to Vendors posted for one GR. So the Toatal Invoiced Quantity was becoming negative which is not possible.Have asked the functional team to look into it.

0 Kudos

Please refer SAP OSS notes:

Note 1485895 - DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION.

Its a program error and implementation of the above mentioned note will solve your problem.

0 Kudos

Please refer to Note 543098 - MR8M: Several reversal documents for one invoice , it's talking about the wrong posting of two reversal, I hope it will be helpful

RG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

The field DRSEG-MENGE will not accept negative quantities as the field with Sign is not checked, so thats why its throwing dump.

You can find this "with Sign" at the end of screen attributes for the column quantity in the layout of program SAPLMR1M with screen 6310.