cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role master with customer account of partner is only valid in period from

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a lease out contract in RE-FX and assign a business partner, I am getting a warning message " Role Master with customer account of partner is only valid in period from 09.11.2009. Message no. REBPBP2035."

Business partner was created on 9-11-09. The contract is for period 01.06.2009 to 31.12.2015.

How can I get this solved with no warning message ?

Regards,

T Saravanan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the validity of the role of the business partner in transaction BP. The validity of the role has to cover the validity of the contract. This necessary check had been introduced with SAP not 1103819.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thank you for your answer. I checked the validty of the role which is from 01.01.0001 to 31.12.9999.

In the address of business partner, I changed the date also to before the starting date of the contract.

Again, when I create a new contract, I get the same warning message. As a result, I am unable to activate the contract.

Is there anything else which I am missing ?

Regards,

T Saravanan

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

please proceed as follows.

RECN change - partner tab - double click on partner to get into the business partner change screen

There you should have the field: "Change in BP role"

press the icon at the right side after the input field and check the validity period.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thank you for the solution. The problem has been solved.

Regards,

T Saravanan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have to check the business partner validity before assigning it to contract .

Other wise change the business partner validity and try to assign it for the same contarct .

If the validity is not with in the specified period i tcan accept the businees partner for the specified perid of the contract.

Mohan .