cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to extract data from SNP planning area using FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

We are using FM /sapapo/ ts_dm_extract_data functional module to extract data from snp planning area into the apo infocube for back up. However for certain key figures, we are not able to retrieve data from the cube. For other key figures, the data is flowing smoothly into the infocube, whilst the data from the rest isnu2019t coming into the cube. We using APO 4.1.

We have tried to debug the FM but to no avail.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

PS : the data for which we are able to extract data is a mixture of Z and standard KFs. However we raent able to extract data only for Z key figures.

Rgds, Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI! Sandeep,

You cannot extract order series data by using FM /sapapo/ ts_dm_extract_data which clearly says it is for TS (time series keyfigure). The best way is to make few more time series key figure and through Macro copy the data from order series key figure to time series and then extract data.

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vaibhav,

currently we are able to extract data from order series key figures using this function module. the issue is that we are not able extract data from certain order series and time series key figures.

we are not only facing this problem in SNP planning area but also in the DP planning area.

Rgds, Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep ,

Are the Z key figures auxillary key figures. If so you cannot extract the values to the info cube , because values of auxillary key figures are not stored in live cache.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

thanks for your reply. i am aware that i cannot take a back up for auxiliary KFs.

however, the KFs from which I am trying extract data are order series and time series KFs.

any pointers?

Rgds, Sandeep